Recently, many of our guests have chosen not to continue their booked holiday due to the Corona virus. We also had to close some of our facilities as a result of the measures taken by the government. A big disappointment for you, but also for us. Your well-deserved holiday did not go through and we could not do what we prefer to do, let young and old enjoy a wonderful holiday in The Netherlands.
Fortunately, we have been able to provide everyone who could not or did not want to celebrate a holiday with us with a voucher to enjoy a well-deserved holiday at a later time. This voucher has the value of the travel sum already paid by you and can be used to book a new holiday when it suits you.
Redeem the voucher
Have you received an email from us with a voucher and would you like to redeem it? Below is a brief explanation of how that works.
- Copy the voucher code that is in your email.
- Go to our website www.depierrecreatie.com/book.
- Choose the desired holiday home, glamping tent or camping pitch and the desired period of stay and go to the next step.
- A field will appear where you can enter the voucher code.
- Paste your voucher code here.
- The credit of the voucher will be deducted from the total amount (using the 'i' you can view any remaining credit on your voucher).
- Continue and complete your booking.
- After confirming your booking, your code has been redeemed.
- The voucher must be redeemed before 12/31/2020.
- The voucher can be used for stays with a final arrival date until 12/31/2021.
- The new reservation is based on availability.
- If the new reservation is more expensive than the credit on your voucher, you must pay the remaining amount.
- If the new reservation is cheaper than credit on your voucher, the remaining amount on your voucher will remain active until the above validity period.
- Upon possible cancellation of your new reservation, we will reassign any remaining credit that was paid with a voucher via a voucher.
- The voucher is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
Different conditions apply if we are closed by order of the government. For these vouchers, it is possible in consultation to have the credit of your voucher paid at the end of the validity period. For more information, please contact our customer service.