Information regarding the coronavirus COVID-19
Health situation Coronavirus - last update: May 6, 2020 8.00 pm
The measures taken with regard to the corona virus also have an effect on the business operations of Holidaypark De Pier. We are happy to inform you about all measures that we have had to take and which will take effect immediately.
Holiday park De Pier closely follows the developments surrounding the corona virus. We want you to start your holiday with peace of mind and have a nice stay with us. With the entire sector, we are in contact with the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM) and the GGD so that we always have the correct and latest information. We strictly follow their advice. The guidelines can be found on the website of the National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM)
Holiday park De Pier will remain open. In accordance with the guidelines of the RIVM, we take additional measures that protect your good health, avoid risks and unburden you. For example, we brush frequently visited places extra thoroughly and have provided disinfectant gels in those places. We hope that you will enjoy a nice holiday. When making travel plans, take into account the national measures of the country where you live.
Cancellation and rebooking
Guests who have booked a stay at Holiday Park De Pier are welcome to stay in the holiday homes, safari lodges and camping pitches. As a guest you have three options:
- You just decide to come to Holiday Park De Pier. Despite the limitations in facilities, we will do everything we can to offer you a nice stay.
- You decide to use the rebooking guarantee and move your reservation to a later time this year or next year. The reservation can be moved to a stay in 2020 or 2021. The following conditions then apply:
- Valid only on new reservations from May 6, 2020;
Free rebooking is possible once up to 14 days (arrivals until 1 July) or 28 days (arrivals from 1 July to 3 September) before arrival;
Rebooking based on availability;
We confirm the rebooking by e-mail;
- When transferring to a more expensive period, we will charge the difference to you. When transferring to a cheaper period you will receive the difference between the already paid amount and the booking value as a voucher which can be used for a subsequent booking;
Bookings can be made on request and based on availability using the rebooking form, provided a new date of stay has been chosen;
When rebooking, it is only possible to change the arrival and departure date and home type;
The rebooking guarantee is only valid on reservations made through www.depierrecreatie.com, our customer service or through our reception;
The reservation can only be rebooked once;
The reservation can be rebooked to stays in 2020 and 2021;
If there are still down payments, it is mandatory to still pay them in order to use the exchange guarantee;
In case of cancellation of a reservation after a one-time free rebooking, amounts already paid are non-refundable;
- You request a voucher. When you have booked directly with us, you will receive a voucher that is valid until December 31, 2020. The conditions for a voucher then apply:
- For stays between now and May 20, 2020 it is possible to request a voucher;
- We consider guests who live abroad depending on the situation in the country concerned;
- This voucher has a value of the already paid part of the holiday booked by you;
- The voucher must be redeemed before 12/31/2020.
- The voucher can be used for stays with a final arrival date until 31-12-2021.
- If the new period is for a more expensive period, you pay the difference;
- If the new period is for a cheaper period, you will receive the difference between the already paid amount and the booking value as a voucher that can be used for a subsequent booking;
- We will confirm the request for the voucher by e-mail so please request it by e-mail;
- You decide to cancel your stay. Although we are sorry not to welcome you to our park now or later, according to the applicable cancellation conditions:
- If a reservation is canceled, cancellation costs are due. These amounts are 30% of the total amount up to 30 days before the day of arrival and the full total amount if canceled from the 30th day before arrival or later.
Pay attention; if you have booked through a touroperator, please contact this touroperator yourself. They can inform you about their own conditions.
The normal general and additional conditions apply to bookings with a stay from 20 May and / or bookings made on or after 6 April 2020.
Facilities and animation
From 1 June 2020, De Huyskamer (catering) will be open again. The sanitary building will open from July 1, 2020. The pool will remain closed for the time being until we know what the protocol is and how we can safely organize it. The animation and other events will also be canceled. The laundry and the chemsich toilet are open with a number of conditions:
- Disinfectant gels are available to clean faucets and handles;
- Keep your distance while waiting inside and outside;
- The spaces will be cleaned several times with disinfection material. Also give the plumbing nurse the required space to work.
De Huyskamer (catering) will be partly accessible from 1 June and we try to offer the opportunity to collect food at regular intervals. Information about this will be published at the reception and at De Huyskamer (catering).
Having said this, we as a team wish you a wonderfully relaxed stay at our park. We will do everything to make this stay pleasant, but also safe.
Have a great holiday!
Rems, Nikki & Peppe
And all employees of Holiday Park de Pier