Safe on holiday in The Netherlands? Read all about our measures and the special corona rebooking flexibility

 
COVID Proof

Book carefree

  1. Book carefree

Book your holiday carefree in corona time


What does your holiday dream look like for the coming year? Perhaps De Pier has been at the top of your bucket list for years or we are a well-known, trusted destination for you? We do everything we can to ensure that you can book your holiday carefree and enjoy the anticipation. An important part of the journey for everyone.

Zorgeloos
 

Flexible rebooking

It is possible to make use of our rebooking guarantee up to 28 days before arrival. You can rebook once free of charge. For example to change the accommodation or the period of stay. This way you can still take a break in The Netherlands with peace of mind.

Extra rebooking flexibility up to one day before arrival

We offer you flexibility to rebook your holiday up to one day before arrival to another period or destination in case of:

  • closed border
  • negative travel advice to the region of destination
  • quarantine obligation upon return in combination with negative travel advice

The above must be communicated on the official website of the Dutch government.

Free cancellation within 14 days

The reservation can be canceled free of charge within 14 days after making the reservation, but only if your arrival date is not (yet) within 28 days. Free cancellation is not possible for reservations made 28 days or less before the start of your stay.

After 14 days from making the reservation, the costs of cancellation are as follows: more than 28 days before arrival you pay 30% of the total travel sum and less than 28 days before arrival you pay 100%. It is advisable to take out cancellation insurance through your insurance advisor or with a good insurer.

If payment has been made with a voucher, the travel sum will also be refunded in the form of a voucher.

Pay later

Have you already made a choice? Then book easily and quickly. You do not have to pay immediately, but within 14 days. This applies to all bookings, with the exception of last minutes with arrival within 14 days. Then we ask you to pay immediately.

Pay in installments

If you book a stay for in 4 weeks or perhaps later, you do not have to pay the entire amount immediately. In that case it is possible to pay in two installments. You pay 30% immediately or within 14 days. For the remaining 70% you have up to 4 weeks before arrival.